Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I never have enough time to post

Don't get started thinking about the list of thngs you need to get done before the end of the day. If you are like me, the list starts with the items that were carried over from yesterday's list. Take a deep breath, and let that go. We are all busy, very busy.

Here's a few ideas that may help:
1. Keep a posting list. I keep a Word document minimized on my computer that I use to copy url's (websites), ideas, and other information that I consider important that I find throughout the day.
2. Grab 2 or 3 ideas everyday and summarize or complete the thought.
3. Aggregate your posts. Sites like socialoomph.com, ping.fm, or even tweetdeck help get the posts out to multple sites at once. Some of these sites will even schedule your posts to go out at specific times.

Minimize your work efforts by maximizing your activity. Try these few easy tips to help you post more frequently and effectively while reducing the amount of time you spend online.

No comments:

Post a Comment